September is a stressful month. There's the time between when camp and school begins where the kids seem to be constantly bored. Then the kids go back to school and they are no longer bored with an enormous pile of homework to entertain them and us as parents. Soon the Holidays creep closer and menu planning becomes a prime topic. Not to stress anyone else out but I think some retail therapy could help all of us moms out during this long month. A new perfume, small decor piece, new accessory or face mask would certainly sort it all out for me. Then again, I'm pretty low maintenance and a simple bouquet of flowers, bottle of fruity light wine or even just a chocolate bar (twix preferably) are everything in a stressful situation. Pretending that we can hang onto summer for as long as we want to is another. So now here are some things on the wishlist for the month:
1. Marc By Marc Jacobs Baker bracelet 28mm Gold IP women watch-I am so in love with that background color on the face of this watch. Marc Jacobs does watches perfectly.
2. Levtex Gold Feathers Pillow- My owl pillow currently on the living room couch has seen better days. I think this could very easily replace it.
3. Fig & Yarrow Clay Mask- I can't remember where I heard about this company but I know it was good things that were said. The green color of this mask is very appealing to me.
4. Sparkling Sage detailed pineapple and tassel charm bib necklace- chokers are all the rage now but I am still all about bib styles and tassels are so my thing at the moment.
5. Miss Dior Blooming Boquet Perfume- I love the original scent but this one just speaks to me. It's most likely going to be my next full size scent.
6. Elina Linardaki Leather Tahiti Sandals- If I can't actuallu be on a beach in Greece at least I'll feel like I am in these sandals.
7. Top Shop Sheer Lace Bomber Jacket- I have a new found love for silk bomber jackets and this one is unlike any others I've seen so far with the lace bits.
8. Kate Spade New York Cedar Street Lacey Zip Around Continental Wallet- I think this light yellow would greatly compliment the Aldo bag I've been carrying around lately.
9. Smith & Cult Nail Polish- These nail polish bottles are so unique and the formula is said to be fantastic. I seem to gravitate towards Essie p0lishes so it would be nice to change it up a bit.
10. Julia Knight Pineapple Platter- Can you tell I'm liking those pineapples lately?
11. Lime Crime Cashmere Velvetine Liquid Lipstick- I believe these were one of the first of all liquid lipsticks back when they became all trendy. The formula looks to be spot on and I think I need to try a few shades.
What's on your wishlist this month and what is your favorite way to de-stress?
Let me know in the comments form, along with any other opinions you may have, I love hearing from readers!
Thanks so much for stopping in!
Don't forget to follow me with Bloglovin'
You can also follow me with: