I've said it before. There is such a lack of fish recipes out there! For this reason things do sometimes get boring with my weekly fish recipe. This was not one of those weeks! I combined heat with sweet (yes I rhyme sometimes hehe) and added in a bit of zaatar for an entirely different accent of flavor! It was incredible of course. If you don't love salmon, feel free to try this recipe with any other kind of fish you do like!
Zaatar Honey Sriracha Salmon
2 Large Pieces Boneless Baby Salmon Fillet,
3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 Cloves Garlic, Chopped small
1 1/2 Tablespoons Honey
2 Tablespoons Sriracha Chili Sauce
1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
1 Teaspoon Zaatar Seasoning
The juice of half a fresh lemon
A pinch of black pepper
1. In a small sauce mixing bowl combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, chopped garlic, honey, sriracha, soy sauce, zaatar seasoning, fresh lemon juice and pinch of pepper. Mix well.
2. Preheat the oven to 350. Grease a 9X13 pan and lay the salmon out, skin side down.
3. Put the fish in the oven for 10 minutes to cook slightly. Then remove from the oven and spoon the prepared honey zaatar sriracha glaze already prepared over the top of the fish making sure to coat the sides as well.
4. Put the fish back into the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the glaze has thickened slightly and the fish is completely cooked through.
5. Serve the salmon warm on a bed of arugula with a lemon to the side.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
You can also follow me with: