Tomato Red Wine Boneless Spare Ribs with Braised Carrots
1 Package of Boneless Spare Ribs
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/2 Cup Shredded Carrots
1 Medium Tomato
2 Cloves of Garlic
2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Sprigs Fresh Parsley
1/3 Cup Red Wine (Cooking wine)
2 Teaspoons White Sugar
(See video for further detail)
1. Sear the meat, 3-4 pieces at a time in olive oil for 1 minute on each side. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Place pieces of meat in a 9X13 pan and top with shredded carrots, chopped tomato, garlic, shallot and parsley.
3. Add red wine and white sugar. Stir to combine.
4. Cover with silver foil and preheat oven to 350.
5. Put pan in oven for 3 1/2 hours, stirring every 30 -45 minutes or so.
6. Remove from oven, plate and serve.
If you liked this video please let me know by giving it a "thumbs up", you can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel here.