Considering how long it's been since my last wish list, this one is jam packed with goodies! I've thrown in a bit of the usual- style, beauty, decor and even some techie bits. I got everything I wanted and more for Chanuka but being holiday season and all if you've yet to get your special somebody something, you may just find some ideas here. Sensing a gold theme? You thought right, I'm loving that color at the moment!
1. Uggs- Pink Uggs? Your eyes are not deceiving you! I've yet to find a warmer boot so I may just have to splurge on these for this cold season fast approaching. I feel I have everything I need where shoes are concerned at the moment, but these need to get in my closet regardless!
2. Oliver Gal Forever & Ever Framed Canvas Print- My office is looking quite bare and lacking in decor, this is a piece I can imagine going well with all of the white items I have so far. Certainly has me inspired!
3. Geo Stacking Ring Set- In general jewelry is another thing that like my shoes collection I am content with the current size. I do feel I can use some more rings though.
4. Canon Eos 70D Body and Canon 50mm Lens- It's time for a camera update. The main reason is because I need auto focus for the video setting which my current camera unfortunately does not have. This is what I am looking at.
5. Frends Taylor Headphones- Ear buds are always really uncomfortable for me so I am considering to go back to this over the head style which are ever so stylish in comparison to the ones I had in 5th grade.
6. Kalorik Fun S'mores Maker- This time of year is all about the s'mores! This would be a great item to have for a cold winter night in with friends. Board games anyone?
7. Quay Cat Eye Sunglasses- I have been eyeing Quay sunglasses (pun intended) for months and these are my favorite they carry!
8. Star Copper Cookie Cutter- Williams Sonoma sells these in all different shapes including snowflakes! They would be too pretty to bake cookies with though wouldn't they?
9. Zoey Ear Jacket Set- Unique earrings are very much my thing at the moment!
10. Morphe Brushes- I've been planning a huge order for some Morphe products but ever since Jaclyn Hill did her favorite brushes video, they have been selling out! Brushes and eye shadow palettes are what are on the list.
11. Formula X System to Go- Branching out from nail polish brands like my typical Essie and OPI are what I am attempting and these nail polishes may be a good try!
12. A starburst mirror is going to hang above my entry way table, this is a fabulous piece!
13. Diptique Bais Candle- Pricey candles don't get me over excited, but these get raved about constantly. I'd love to see if they are all they are said to be.
14. Chloe Roses De Chloe Perfume- A sample size of this came in my most recent Sephora order and I am just sold. It smells amazing and lasts on my skin all day.
15. Esquido Oh So Sweet Lashes- Lashes are always on my list, these are beautiful and whispy to preference.
16. Bella Berry Accent Chair- I am still in the search for a comfy office chair that gives the room a pop of color and accent while still being comfy to sit in and work. This is something I'm considering.
What's on your wish list at the moment?
Let me know in the comments, I would really love to get your recommendations!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
You can also follow me with: