Considering the huge Sephora haul (look out for that video and post) I've done recently along with a big box that just arrived from Ulta, you'd think there would be nothing left on that good old wishlist of mine. The fact is, the whole shopping thing actually promotes my wishes even more. And with Black Friday and Cyber Monday just having passed, my shopping gears are in full grind! October and November both managed to slip by with no wishlist post, so this is going to be a big one! If you are busy working on gift shopping for the upcoming holidays, this may act as a good little gift guide for all those special women in your life as well. Here is what I am currently wishing for this month:
1. Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in 03 "Strawberry Kissed"- As you will see in my upcoming Sephora haul post/video, I purchased this Sephora lip stain in the shade always red and was literally blown away. Now I feel the need to get every single shade it comes in of course but this is certainly #1 on that list.
2. Michael Kors Hamilton Saffiano Leather Medium Satchel in the color "Luggage"- I've been on the search for a nice every day designer bag for a while now. I've been looking for something not too pricey but well made and structured and that is what the Michael Kors bags are to me.
3. Zadro Makeup Mirror 2 Sided and Lighted- Great news! I'm finally working on getting my makeup/filming room setup! I have already put in my carpet and will be picking up my desk and chair over the weekend. An essential is going to be a lighted mirror like this one for my makeup tutorials. Can't wait to show you some pictures of the room once it's finished!
4. HPI Faux Fur Cable Knit Hat- I've been obsessed with beanies and literally wear them every day when it's cold out. Since I don't have one this burgundy shade, it's a must have!
5. West Elm Scoop Table Lamp in "Copper"- Yet another item I am lusting after for my makeup/filming room. Alot of the color in the room will be white, so this will be a really nice addition to the decor. Plus, West Elm is having a 20% off sale on lighting, so what better time to purchase it?
6. X-Base Vanity Set- As of October, I have been living in my house for a year. The process of decorating has been a long one and there are still many pieces I have yet to add. This is one I really would love to add to my bedroom in a corner for applying my makeup in the morning and getting ready etc.
7. Giorgio Armani Code Pour Femme Perfume- This is a great example of how shopping for beauty products only leads to more shopping for beauty products. I love when companies send along little perfume spray samples to try and that has been my guide for purchase in the past. Ulta included this one along with my order and it wasn't one I had ever smelled before but am now completely in love with.
8. Menbur Drust Platform Pump in Navy- DSW was having an awesome Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale and I of course took the opportunity to get myself a few pairs of much needed shoes. I am kicking myself now for not adding these to my cart as well. They are beautiful!
9. Nume Lustrum Curling Set- If you frequent Youtube at all, you will have heard of these Nume hair tools and seen them in action as well. I have decided that when I do purchase a hair tool, this is going to be the one. It looks use friendly and seems to give really great style as well.
10. Paderno World Cuisine Tri Blade Spiral Vegetable Slicer- Zoodles are all the rage right now amongst food bloggers and home cooks alike and I am feeling left out. I just need this spiralizer in my life.
Please let me know what's on your wishlist this month so please do leave it in the comments! I would love to hear from you and get some gift ideas as well!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me with Bloglovin'
You can also follow me with: