I love tags! They are really fun to do and they also help with getting to know someone. So when I saw this great beauty scenario tag by Lily Pebbles, I knew I was going to be filming my own version at some point. I only just got around to it recently but had an absolute fabulous time with it! Go watch the video here, or read till the end of the post where it will be inserted as usual. Also, notice I am rockin a messy fishtail braid. I've been playing around with lots of hair styles lately and will gladly share them through videos or posts so if any of you are interested in seeing that, please feel free to leave me a comment letting me know below and I will get on that.
The Beauty Scenario Tag has 8 different questions putting forth different beauty encounters to discuss. If you make youtube videos or blog, I would love to see your version of this tag, so feel free to leave it in the comments if you do one!
Here are the questions. I have also answered them here in short. The video is a bit more lengthily.
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
High end: Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream
Drugstore: Revlon Colorstay or Mac Face and Body Foundation
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I'm very shy, so probably ignore. It's a hard one though.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
Lipstick doesn't really act as a pick me up for me, but Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Fuschia Fever makes me very happy.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
Hair: Put more effort into the styling instead of throwing it up into a bun.
Makeup: Do not put pastel eye shadows up until my brow bone.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
Most likely leave and cry at home.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
The Smashbox Shades of Fame Eye Shadow Palette.
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
The Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray.
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
Mention it at some point but friends are more important to me then makeup.
If you liked this video please let me know by giving it a "thumbs up", you can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel here.
Please share your thoughts in the comments!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
You can also follow me with: