June is here! I'm so happy about that.There are a bunch of white orchids in a vase at the center of my table, our backyard kiddie swimming pool is pumped up and we've even indulged in our first bbq dinner. All I need now is a hammock and a good book to read. It's going to be a great summer!
As always, I am here with my wishlist for the new month. Floral crop tops and open toe sandals have my mind preoccupied at the moment, but there's still a couple of beauty related things and even a much yearned for cooking tool.
Here's what made it to the wishlist this month:
1. Ateco Food Rings Mold Set- I am always thinking of new ways to amp up my food plating and this is just the thing for making food look perfectly neat and appetizing.
2. Nude Leather Pumps- I love nude pumps at the moment.
3. Bobbie Brown Bronzing Powder- I'm on the search for a terra cotta toned bronzer with the perfect amount of brown and the perfect amount of orange and red. This looks nice.
4. Marble Hashtag- With the overuse of hashtags all around me, I think this is a cute piece of decor that would go well in my office or on the shelves in my dining room. I'd do it in wood, painted grey.
5. Memo Office Board- Getting organized is on my agenda, this looks like a fabulous tool for organization.
6. Velour Doll Me Up Lashes- If you've been on youtube at all, you will have heard of these. They look awesome on anyone that applies them. I must have a pair for myself.
7. Lime Crime Lipsticks- I love the color Babette. Corals and pinks are in rotation here with the warm weather.
8. Floral Crop Top- Floral. Crop. Top. Enough said.
9. Jodi Picoult, Leaving Time- I just finished reading one of her other books, in fact this is probably of the only ones I haven't read yet, she's awesome!
10. Koala Espadrille Shoes- These look chic and comfy at the same time.
11. What Goes Around Comes Around Studs- I love statement studs. My michael kors ones have gotten so much wear, these would be a perfect addition to my collection.
12. St. Ives Pink Lemonade + Mandarin Facial Scrub- I love all of the things this brand brings out, just thinking of the pink lemonade scent makes me want this.
What are you wishing for this month? Let me know in the comments form below, I would love to hear from you!
Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to Subscribe with Google Friend Connect!