If there is a post to celebrate the arrival of Spring this will certainly be the one. The official calendar welcoming of Spring has long passed, but it hasn't really acted accordingly until yesterday. The sun is finally shining in through my window and I hear birds singing their songs. Soon flowers will begin to bud on the trees and all will be beautiful again. I even heard an ice cream truck today!
With each new season comes a fresh basket of wishes as makeup brands launch exciting new lines and floral prints are showcased in every clothing shop window. I want all of it of course but I will start making my selections slowly and carefully. Maybe a little haul is on the horizon...
Here are the items that are currently on my mind for the new season:
1. First Prize Pies Cookbook By Allison Kave- Maybe not the most appropriate of cookbooks with Pesach on our doorsteps. I do love me some pie though.
2. Lsa Posy Vase- I have the perfect spot in my home for some fresh cut flowers in a vase, all I have to do is go get some.
3. Tanya Burr Lip Gloss- I want them all but Picnic in the Park is the one I like most.
4. Tanya Burr Nail Polish- If I buy this one it'll be partially due to it's adorable name "Little Duck".
5. Mimi Boutique Sahara Satchel- I've been on the hunt for a new neutral toned easy every day bag. I spotted this on the Fash Boulevard blog and I think it's the one.
6. Indigo Expression Pillow- Love the expression, love the pillow.
7. Vita Liberata 2-3 Week Tan Mousse- I've never heard of a self tanner that lasts on the skin this long so I am quite curious about this one.
8. Joseph Joseph Adjustable Sphagetti Measure- I think this is awesome, since I never know how much pasta to cook when I'm having company.
9. Selphy CP910 White Wireless Printer- A printer you can use to turn your instagram photos into stickers? Yes please!
10. Prada Oversized Baroque Round Sunglasses- I don't even know how these would look on me but they are such a great fashion statement piece!
11. Oh Joy! Scalloped Bowl- I love the colors and the scalloped design. I think it'd be perfect to serve a salad in at an outdoor summer bbq.
12. Asos Skater Skirt in Neon Jacquard- The material on this is so pretty and I can see this worn dressed up or dressed down. It's beautiful.
What's on your wishlist this month? Let me know in the comments form, I would love to hear from you!
Thanks for stopping in!
Don't forget to Subscribe with Google Friend Connect!