I hope that all of you that celebrated the Purim holiday this weekend, had a really wonderful one! I sure did.
Up until now, I have always shared eye makeup tutorials for the bolder more glamorous looks, each of which has been super fun to create. Today, I am offering something a bit different with some neutral rose gold shades all over the lid and a slightly smoked out liner just for definition purposes. I thought this would be perfect for those of you who don't always have a lot of time to fiddle around with your makeup looks from day to day. This eye makeup takes no time at all to accomplish and just a few shadows and tools are all you'll need to recreate it on your own. Lately, when I've been in a rush this has been my go-to look as it needs no major thought and can be easily thrown on. The good news is that this tutorial was uploaded today as this weeks YouTube video installment. So if your keen on knowing exactly how it's done, have a look here or read till the end of the post where it will be inserted as usual.
Here is how I got the look:
Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette- Left Column second shadow in rose gold and Right Column 3rd shadow from the top in brown with gold glitter overlay.
1. Apply a rose gold cream shadow all over the lid from the lashline to crease. Bring some of it onto the lower lashline as well.
2. Let the cream shadow set in and then, using the rose gold shadow pat it all over the area where the cream shadow was applied.
3. Blend a light gold shadow through the crease and just above it.
4. Now blend a brown-gold shade through the crease, sandwiching it between the original lid shade and the shade that was blended through crease in step 3. Focus the most color on the outer corner.
5. Use a pencil brush to blend that same brown-gold shade right below the lower lash line. Blend well. Bring the color just to the center and blend well.
6. Line the lower waterline with a nude eyeliner.
7. Line the upper lashline with a smudgy black liner keeping close to the lashline and then smudge it with a small pencil brush.
8. Place some of the light ivory shade from the bare minerals duo on the brow bone and inner corner to highlight.
9. Apply mascara to the upper and lower lashes.
I think this will be a great look for the Spring months ahead and I hope you will give it a try!
What kind of look do you apply when your in a rush? Let me know in the comments below, I love hearing from you!
Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to Subscribe with Google Friend Connect!
You can also follow me with: