Spring has sprung! At least it has on my blog. The weather reached up to the high 60's today though, so I'm really hoping we're on the right track. I want to feel the sunshine and hear the birds chirp, but most of all the aroma of fresh flowers is what I need in my life right now. Wether or not it gets cold again, get ready for some fun Spring posts and videos because I am in the mood! I'm thinking of sandals and floral skater skirts. What are you excited for in the arrival of Spring? Here are some of the things that have made it to the top of my wishlist lately other then the obvious- SUN.
1. This beautiful pink velvet chair from World Market is going to be in my beauty room one day. It is my next big project since I now have a couch and bedroom furniture and only little decor pieces are needed.
2. This blush by two faced is just simply adorable. I would buy it simply for the packaging!
3. It cosmetics has been a brand I've heard quite a bit about lately and since I own just one item from them (that I absolutely love), I think it's time I dappled in their products just a little bit more. This cc cream is intriguing!
4. Every time I see pink Valentinos with stud detailing my heart skips a beat. I am so in love!
5. Jaclyn Hill is one of my favorite youtubers of all time and for good reason, she is ultra talented and gorgeous and offers the most honest opinions on beauty products. She recently partnered with Sigma to bring out a brush kit with all of her favorites and I must have it! I'll get in line, since it's sold out for now.
6. A ring light would give me alot less time constraints in filming my videos. Although daylight is my favorite, this would be amazing to have on hand.
7. Another blogging must have! I want to get even more creative with my food blogging presentation and photography this year and these vinyl backgrounds are super cool!
8. Leaf Plates. Perfect for salads! These just make me smile.
9. Immediately after seeing Sarah Jessica Parkers new shoe collection debut, I have been scanning the web for my favorites. These coraly red ones are them.
10. Purim hasn't passed yet but I seriously need to start preparing for Pesach asap. A new cookbook seems appropriate!
11. Another piece I've been on the search for in decorating my beauty room/office is a beautiful white desk. I came across this one on the Z Gallerie site and besides for the price tag, it is perfection!
12. I love big sunglasses, especially round framed ones. As the sun starts to show it's face more often, I've been deciding what my big eye wear splurge will be for the warmer season. These may just be them.
What is on your wishlist for this month? Let me know in the comments form below, I love hearing from you!
Thanks for stopping in!
Don't forget to follow me with Bloglovin'
You can also follow me with: