On the top of my wishlist this month are some much needed pieces of furniture. I have yet to find the perfect couch as I am looking for a very specific shade of purple and a particular type of velvet and my space is limited as well so sizing really matters. I'll probably end up with something completely different being how difficult it is to find what I want for a decent price, the joys of furniture shopping! I'm really thinking of the new season now and I can't wait to brighten it up with some lighter colors although it seems there is no end in sight to this long, cold and snowy winter! I kept the wishlist simple this time throwing in a couple of beauty bits, decor, fashion and even a little something to appease my latest baking obsession.
1. Macaron Baking Kit- Purim will be here soon, must bake macaroons!
2. Glam Glow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment - My skin is not appreciating this cold weather, this stuff is all I've been hearing about.
3. The New Black Foiled Again Random Cut Gold Leaf Polish Kit- I've been getting excited about nail art again, especially anything with metallic glitter.
4. Madewell Matte Sequin Top- I'll never stop loving sequins on clothes.
5. Boulevard Dinnerware- I love the color and I love the design, my dinner plate collection needs these!
6. Kate Spade Tiny Metro Watch- Seeing this in a video by Makeupbytiffanyd set off a spark and I've been hoping for one ever since!
7. Smashbox Full Exposure Palette- All that any beauty blogger is talking about right now this has the perfect shadows from matte to shimmer!
8. Faux Fur Pillow- Perfect accent to any couch.
9. Chloe Pillows set of 2- Can you tell how obsessed I am with accent pillows right now?
10. Call It Spring Bartenfeld Crossbody Bag- 3 words, perfect for Spring, am I right?
11. Topshop 60's Oval Sunglasses- Looking for a perfect pair of ginormous round sunglasses at the moment.
What are you wishing for this month? Let me know in the comments form, I love hearing from you!
Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me with Bloglovin'
You can also follow me with: