Happy November! Chanuka is almost here (look out for my annual gift guides) and it's gotten me in the mood for some shopping. It seems that my wish lists get longer every month for some reason. I discovered a new site called Luvocracy and I couldn't stop "LUV"ing things. That's where I found most of the items on this wish list as well. What are you wishing for this month? Let me know in the comments below this post! Here are some of things on my mind at the moment. What made the cut? Mostly things for the home including cookbooks and washi tape for organizing and labeling. The rest is pretty much all beauty related items which have been put on hold for a few weeks due to the overwhelming amount of shopping for the new home.
1. Grey Pillow with Geometric Design
3.Spiral Planner with a place for Receipts and papers- promoting my project: Get Organized!
4. Indoor Cherry Blossoms Plant
8. Lighting for my photography and videos.
9. Anastasia Beverly Hill Lavish Palette for Brows and Eyes- Perfect shades for fall
10. Lush Fox in the Flowers Bath Bomb- I've got a new really deep tub in my bathroom and it's now time to try those bath bombs!
11. Travelo Easy Refill Fragrance Atomizer- I have been hearing about these everywhere and they are the most genius invention for traveling with perfumes in my opinion.
13. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation- I've been looking to try a foundation that's natural and in that loose powder consistency like the Bare Minerals one. This is new for Tarte and I really want to test it.
14. Starters and Sides Made Easy by Leah Schapira and Victoria Dwek- Why yes I do need some new cookbooks!
16. Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment- My skin hasn't been very happy lately and I'm looking to take a break from some of my old products and try a new face mask.
17. Purple and Navy Beanie
18. Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Frisky- I've been looking for a new blush to wear in the winter time. I think this is the one.
19. Essie Nail Polish in Sable Collar- Because who doesn't need another purple nail polish?!
20. Patterned Washi Tape- Part of project Get Organized is a need for cute labeling material.
Are any of these items going to be added to your wishlist this November?
Thanks for stopping in!
Don't forget to follow me with Bloglovin'
You can also follow me with: