Just as I became content with the arrival of fall, the weather warmed back up hitting us with some surprising hot and very humid weather today. I'm not complaining, I love the heat. I am definitely thinking about the upcoming season with this months wishlist though between the ugg boots, the jacket and a bolder lip color. Like many other months in the past I have made some pretty cool website and etsy shop discoveries which have inspired some of the wish list choices above. Efoxcity, Treds, practical impact on Etsy, and cthandmade on Etsy are just a few. As soon as the seasons change I start to itch for some shopping. I went a little crazy in the beauty department so look out for a haul video and post coming soon and I've just begun with some clothing and accessories shopping as well! On top of that we are a few weeks away from moving into the new house and there is loads of amazing decor and home accessories I look forward to picking up from Ikea, Pottery Barn, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target etc. Whats on your wishlist for the month of September? Here is what I've been eyeing:
1. Pottery Barn Bentley Mirror- It's between this and a much larger Ikea mirror at the moment for entry area decor. I would put it above a small table with some decorative flowers, books, vases and collectibles. It will give the room a unique artsy feel and also be the perfect place to drop keys or a letter that needs to be mailed.
2. My Instyle Magazine subscribtion ran up and with their $1 for 2 years promotion going on at their site now I'm seriously considering signing up again. I love the beauty advice, product recommendations and outfit ideas and I constantly find great inspiration there.
3. L'oreal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution- I am running out of several of my favorite cleansers at the moment and am debating whether to re-purchase one of those again or move on to something new. Those who've already tried this consider it similar to the much loved Bioderma which makes me think it'll be a great choice.
4. Ugg Australia Classic Short Chestnut Boots- I've always really wanted some really warm and cozy Uggs for the winter. These are the ones I'll get if I ever do.
5. BaubleBar Flower Bib Necklace- I think BaubleBar has some of the most beautiful pieces of jewelry and they are also pretty decently priced. This is one I have been thinking about purchasing recently.
6. Prada Candy Perfume- I received this sample in so many magazines of late and every time I smell it I love it more. I'm pretty sure this is going to be my next perfume purchase.
7. Chocolate Bar Ice Tray- How cute is this? I not only love this for myself but I want to get this for a good friend who loves to cook, bake and entertain like I do.
8. Stila Stay All Day Concealer- Stila's tinted moisturizer is rocking my world right now and I have been wearing it every day since running out of my much loved Smashbox CC Cream. The fact that this face product from their line is performing so well has me wondering about the others and this newly released concealer is what I want to get next.
9. Aritzia Talula Harlem Jacket- This jacket mixes two of my favorite things right now leather and denim so perfectly. I will probably search for a less expensive version but this would surely be the perfect summer to fall transition piece for me.
10. Green Drink Glasses- These are so nice and mod looking! I can just imagine how lovely they would look peeking through a clear cabinet in my kitchen.
11. Daddy's Money Gimme Star Studded Hidden Wedge Hightops- I've been trying to get out of my comfort zone a bit in my daily style choices. These are definitely not something I'd normally wear but I think they'd be really cute with a denim skirt, colored t-shirt, leggings and a leather jacket.
12. Rimmel London Apocolips Lip Lacquer- I've been hearing about these everywhere and I love the color "Stella" it would be the perfect lipstick for fall going into winter!
Let me know what has made your list for the onset of the fall season in the comments form! I love hearing from you!
12 Years ago a terrible tragedy took place in New York City when the Twin Towers fell and so many lives were lost with them, today we commemorate those who gave and lost their lives in that tragic attack of 9/11!
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me with Bloglovin' !