Where did Summer go? I hope for this time of year all through the other seasons but with a blink it seems those long warm days disappear. I'm holding on to every moment but it's beginning to finally dawn on me that the holidays are just around the corner which prompts the start of a new school year for my little boy. So many amazing things are in the works for this month regarding the blog and my life in general. There are going to be some new beginnings and life changing events and thinking about it all has given me that nervous excitement. I can't wait to share all of it with you, my friends. All in due time.
If you are following me on Pinterest you may notice that I am on a decorating kick. I've been looking out for "house design" ideas for when my house purchase happens and this months wish list certainly isn't lacking in that department.
1. Alice+Olivia Crochet Ruffle Skirt- I have been a little crazy over white this summer and this skirt is so light and comfortable looking! The price is totally outrageous. It's definitely pretty but the amount of things I could purchase with $145 is the reason it's staying a wish for now!
2. Decorate by Holly Becker- Before I knew anything about makeup and blogging I used to say I wanted to be an interior designer when people asked what I wanted to do as a profession. I still find the topic very interesting and look forward to all of the different options I will have when it comes to decorating a house of my own. I think it was all the math that needs to be done in design that had me running in the opposite direction. ;)
3. Ikea Alex White 9 Drawer Unit- If you watch any beauty channels on YouTube you will already know what this piece of furniture is all about. I plan to have a room specifically set aside for beauty one day- a makeup studio, makeup storage room and office all in one. This is most likely going to be the first piece I purchase for that room since it'll be spacious and really useful!
4. Julep "Laura" Nail Polish- I've heard fantastic things about these nail polishes and I have to say I'm impressed with the fact that 0they are a little more natural in their ingredients then other nail polishes. This dark olive green shade really caught my eye.
5. Craft Wire- I've always enjoyed creating some of my own jewelry. It's a craft that isn't too difficult and pretty fun to personalize. Wire can be a really great tool in jewelry making and I love all of the different colored metals available here.
6. Nume Curling Wand- As I'm getting more and more into hair styling I have decided to learn how to use a curling iron! I'm pretty sure this is going to be the first one I get.
7. Covergirl Lashblast 24 Hour Mascara- As you may already know, I am a huge fan of the lashblast fusion orange tube mascara from Covergirl and as they've been releasing some new mascaras lately, this being one of them I'm pretty intrigued to see what they are all about.
8. Dean & Deluca Spice Rack- For a small little test tube looking spice rack the price is quite steep but I do think these would add such a pretty look to any kitchen. I wonder if these are "diy"-able.
9. Makeup Geek Eyeshadows- Marlena from Makeup Geek is one of the first people I ever watched on YouTube. I am thrilled that she has created her own makeup line and having gotten to see some swatches of her shadows in comparison to the much loved Mac ones, I am excited to try hers! The fact that they are sold in sets makes them even more cost efficient!
10. Oasis Intensive Hydration System- One of my more recent reviews was of one of my favorite cleansers of the moment by Oasis. Because I liked that cleanser so much I am definitely curious to see what other products in their line are like.
11. Dorothy Perkins Nude Two Part Ankle Sandals- Silver. Glitter. Heels. Need I say more?!
12. Zyliss Smart Guard Gourmet Mandolin- I'm constantly on the search for fun new kitchen gadgets. Some of them cut cooking preparation times down immensely! I've been roasting sliced veggies loads lately so this one would be a great addition for sure!
Whats on your wish list for this month of August? Let me know in the comments form below- I love hearing from you!
Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me with Bloglovin' !