Summer wedding season is upon us and for me (a makeup artist) that means makeup, makeup and then even more makeup. I absolutely love working with the brides and their families and although it means I hardly have a moment to breathe I enjoy every second of it. All of that aside, I have plenty of weddings to attend as well. If you too are sorting through the slew of invites arriving in your mailbox lately you may be panicking at the thought of what to wear. You are in fact going to need a great outfit or two to get you through the busy season of soirees. Whether you like short dresses, long dresses or even separates look no further because I have got your occasion-ware covered here! I believe these pieces are ones you can pull out over and over again so investing may actually be worth your consideration. Whether you love to rock some bold color or would rather go for something more simple or neutral not to worry there is something here for everyone. Click on a look to get details on each specific piece.
A) A pale pout is the ideal compliment to a rich toned blue dress like this one since a dress that bright doesn't really need any more color. Stepping out of the comfort zone with an orange toned lip will work just as well if you are brave enough.
B) There's nothing easier then slipping into a roomy dress air condition courtesy of it's porous light fabric. A bright accessory will punch up it's layed back print.
1) Lend depth to this light pink ensemble by combining a few different shades of the color. Cheery accessories like the coral clutch and earrings will lift it's mood easily.
2) Take this blue look to shimmering new heights with a dazzling glittered clutch. Pairing that flowy chiffon top with those Tiffany blue flats will be the perfect union between delicate and secure.
3) This black and white combination is remarkably versatile and a great canvas to build color upon. You can catch every available breeze in this light basic white blouse. Give it some shape by tucking it in to this flary lace skirt. You've got the perfect outfit, all you need to do is finish with a bold accessory in a supersaturated color to give the look the exclamation point it needs.
1) An exhilirating blend of sunset orange, red and purple this dress is perfectly suited for summers hottest nights. If you'd like to keep the look fresh and light as air then limiting the accessories will be your best choice. A simple black clutch, a delicate ring and a pop of gold shadow on the lids is all you really need.
2) You may want to dress up but the thought of wearing a short dress makes you shiver. The long graceful line on this floor length dress will keep the temperature comfortable and flatter any shape! If there's a hue more summery then the sky blue of this beautiful dress I can't think of it. Ground it with a choice of neutral accessories and a spritz of floral scented perfume.
Which of the looks is your favorite? Let me know in the comments form below-I'd really love to hear from you!
Hope you all had a really nice Independence Day holiday yesterday, wishing you a wonderful Shabbos and weekend as well!
Thank for stopping in!
Don't forget to follow me with Bloglovin' !