1 Cup Bagged Cole Slaw Cabbage
1 Tsp. Sugar
1/2 Tsp each Salt and Pepper
Some Chili Powder
1 Tablespoon Veg Oil for Saute'ing
1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
1. Wash and clean the mushrooms really well. Remove their stems and chop them up. Remove the seeds and ribs of the red pepper, cut off both ends and chop it up as well.Then chop the onion. Make sure that all the veggies are chopped to about the same size- whatever size you like best.
2.Put all of the chopped veggies along with the fresh chopped garlic ( my favorite is the Polander jar style kind) and the cole slaw cabbage in a medium saute pan with with the veg. oil.
Start the flame up a little higher to begin the cooking process up. Then lower the flame a little and allow the veggies to saute' for about 10 minutes or until they seem soft and cooked.
3. Add the sugar. salt, pepper and chili powder in the last 2 minutes or so of the cooking and stir it in well and keep stirring it to avoid burning the veggies.
4. Take a wonton square and press the bottom part of it into a greased a cupcake paper cup allowing the sides of the wonton wrapper to lift up and bunch up a little at the tops.
5. Take a tablespoon or 2 of the sauteed veg.'s and place it in the prepared wonton cups. Place the wonton cups in a greased baking pan and bake on 400 for 25 minutes or until the wrappers have browned quite a bit.
6. Add a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese to the tops of the veggies in the wonton wrappers and put them back in the oven for about 2 more minutes or until the cheese has gone a bit melty.
7. Serve warm and immediately after placing the cheese on top.
Have a wonderful afternoon!
I appreciate every single one of my readers. Please say hi! I love reading your comments.
Would you like win a free makeup application? All you need to do to join the awesome giveaway is "like" my page- gigi's makeup on Facebook and you could win! Go check that out here.
Don’t forget to subscribe by email or with Google connect.