Here's a great recipe that can easily be served at a party as an appetizer or as a side to any meal.
1 Package Mini Cocktail Franks (Hot Dogs)
2 Tbsps Sugar
Pinch Paprika, Chili Powder, Salt and Pepper
-1 Large Egg, Beaten
1/4 Cup water
1. Thread cocktail franks on the end of a skewer.
2. Prepare the batter in a small bowl starting with the dry ingredients-flour, cornmeal, sugar, paprika, chili powder, salt and pepper. Then mix in the wet ingredients-water and egg.
3. Stick the end of the skewer where the frank is attached into the batter tuning it over and coating completely.
4. Then take 1 french fry and put it over top of the frank and batter encasing it. Then re-coat in batter covering entirety of hot dog and french fry together.
5. Deep fry each skewer for 5-6 minutes.
6. Prepare dip and serve along side the finished skewers.
So delish. Enjoy!
Thanks for Visiting! Gigi.