Breaded Chicken Salad:
1 Package Chicken Breasts
1 Cup Corn Flake Crumbs
2 Eggs4 Large Pickles
1Medium Regular White Onion
1 Medium Purple Onion
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Bag Salad
4 Large Pickles
1 Package Cherry Tomatoes,Sliced In Half1 Bag Salad
Store Bought Honey Mustard Dressing or dressing of choice
1. Cut chicken into small nugget sized pieces.
2. Bread them, dipping them into egg then cornflake crumbs, then back into the egg and back into the cornflake crumbs a second time. Lay them out on a paper towel lined plate to cool.
3.Fry on each side for 3-6 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Fry the two onions (red and white) in a frying pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
5. Pour a salad bag into a large salad bowl
6. Chop up the pickle and slice the tomatoes and toss them in with the salad bag.
7. Then add the cooled fried onions and chicken pieces.
8. Drizzle the entire salad with dressing of choice.
Thanks for Stopping By!
Hope you enjoy this easy recipe!