I've been a real slacker and for that you have my sincerest apologies. I haven't done Friday Fashion in weeks...no more like months. I haven't shared any kitchens of the month and my wishlist posts came to a halt back in June. I'm trying to be a better blogger. Stick with me here. Finally I've got my latest wishlist for you and it is packed with goodies. So what's been on my mind lately? Moisture for the skin. Booties and jackets to keep the chill out and of course darker lips and nails.
Here is what made it to the wish list this month:
1. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream- As soon as the weather gets slightly cooler, my skin and lips react. Dry uncomfortable skin is the last thing anyone needs or wants and I've heard fantastic things about this moisturizing cream.
2. Military Shirt Jacket- I love the military look in the autumn and I really must have one of these!
3. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Sugar Berry Tinted- Berry lips with a moisturizing factor are just the thing this time of year.
4. Paris Eiffel Tower 18" Square Decorative Printed Pillow- In an attempt to spruce up my living room a but, I have already added 3 decorative pillows to my couch. I am very tempted to purchase this one as well. I am just a sucker for pillows.
5. Aqua Marine 3 Drawer Console Table- I have been in search for the perfect entry way table and I've recently decided I want it to be aqua. That thought may change but in the meantime, I love how this looks!
6. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone- If you haven't heard about this highlighter with the power to give you that lit from within look, then I don't know where you've been! All I know is, I want it NOW!
7. Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara- Another cult product in the beauty community, and the fact that I haven't given it a try yet is simply dumbfounding!
8. Butter London Brilliant Bronze Nail Lacquer Trio- The orange and bronze both make me think Autumn and they are two colors I have yet to own so ya know I need these in my life.
9. Crate & Barrel Vitamix S30 Blender- I mentioned wanting this back when I wrote my smoothie review and recipe post. My old piece of garbage has to go and this is going to be it's replacement.
10. Modcloth Restricted Festival Desert Daybreak Bootie- Classic booties. Need I say more?
What are you wishing for this month? Let me know in the comments form below, I would love to hear from you!
Thanks for stopping by!