I know we are well into the month of January already but a good old wishlist is still in order here! It's an awesome one this month too, I've found a whole bunch of items I really feel I must have. Wishlist writing is so beneficial for me because it creates a filing system for me where all of the "wants" can go until a time I can actually obtain some of them. It also really helps me remember specific items, models and colors etc. It has proven to be a great system as well from cookbooks to eye shadow palettes and even the fun baking tools I've ended up with over the year. All straight from these wishlists. I know you all love seeing some pretty things as well and I hope this gives some of you ideas of what to add to wishlists of your own this month.
This month has been all about organization for me, from little diy projects, to major closet clean outs around the house. Perhaps a little very early Spring bug has bitten but I think it's the start of a new calendar year that has me so motivated to get things done! That certainly reflects with some of the things above. What have you been coveting lately? I'd love to hear what some of the items on your January wishlist are in the comments form below!
Here is what I've been thinking about lately:
1. Martha Stewart 5.9 Ounce Glass Etch Cream with Brush- this item got added along with #7 because of a blog post by Modern Parents Messy Kids where she showed how she created a beautiful and functional open shelf storage along with a diy project for etching labels onto storage containers! I really love the unique idea and think it would add so much flair to my boring pantry.
2. In the next few months I will be purchasing a brand new laptop because, well, mine is just done. I am seriously leaning towards an Apple one but that would mean less memory then a HP or Dell. The Lacie Rugged Hard Disk Portable Hard Drive comes highly recommended by many bloggers and youtubers so it'll be just the thing.
3. How adorable is this ASOS Skinny Belt Felt Floppy Hat in this gorgeous burgundy shade? I believe it would be the perfect winter accessory to any outfit.
4. Cuisinart Smart Stick 2 Speed Hand Blender- I was watching a video by Dini Delivers on youtube and she used one of these little handheld immersion blender things to blend her soup in the pot. I realized how much easier that would make my life this winter what with all the soup cooking I'm doing. And this one is pink!!
5. This Canon 50 mm lens is most likely going to be my the one I upgrade to next. I've done a whole lot of research and it seems like it will fit the bill for all my photographing and video making needs.
6. Adobe Photoshop Elements 13- I currently do not edit any of my blog photos besides for adding some text or making photo collages on picmonkey.com so I think it's time I invest in some photo editing software and teach myself a little something new. I do try to make this blog a better place one day at at time.
7. I talked about these Cook N Home Glass Cannisters back there regarding a little pantry makeover diy I'm considering. I think these will be the ones.
8. I used to read so many books and now it seems I rarely have time to crack one open. I've decided to try and challenge myself to reading one each month this year- do the math that's just 12 books. eleanor & park is the book selection for February by the gals over at the A Beautiful Mess blog and it sounds like such an inspiring read!
9. The Morphe eye shadows looked like they were incredible in both texture and color before Jaclyn Hill went and collaborated on this beautiful palette with them. Now, they are just simply irresistible to me and as soon as they are back in stock, one will be in my cart!
10. I rarely wear a watch. Having something around my lower wrist just seems to bother me and no matter how many watches I buy, I can't seem to ever wear them. This one though... it's a Kate Spade masterpiece and the glitter is just calling to me!! It's so different then any watch I've ever seen. And so it has made the list.
Thanks so much for stopping in!
Don't forget to follow me with Bloglovin'
You can also follow me with: